We have compiled a few of our favorite organizing apps for your smartphone or iPad that help you along your organizing journey!
- Mint – Mint brings all your financial accounts together online or on your mobile device, automatically categorizes your transactions, lets you set budgets and helps you achieve your savings goals.
- Evernote – Take notes, pictures, save web pages, voice notes and more all with this handy. Capture anything and access it anywhere.
- Clean Freak Cleaning Schedule – Break down your chores into bite-sized tasks, and do an item every day. Check an item You’ve completed off the list, and Clean Freak will show you how many days since a task was last done
- Remember the Milk – Remember The Milk makes managing tasks an enjoyable experience.
- Dragon Dictation – Dragon Dictation is an easy-to-use voice recognition application powered by Dragon NaturallySpeaking® that allows you to easily speak and instantly see your text or email messages.
- Inventory Buddy – Inventory Buddy is an easy to use application for inventorying your home and your other important locations.
- Pocket Closet – Catalog your clothing and fashion accessories and easily add your own photos. The built-in calendar tracks what you wore in the past and lets you plan what you’ll wear in the future.
What are your favorite organizing apps? We would love to hear!