- This event has passed.
Emcee: Serve with Love Conference
March 23 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT
Definition of Serve with Love: To intentionally put the needs of others before your own with care and compassion
Based on the book Serve with Love on Burgerville’s transformation to a mission-led company.
Do you have a transformational mission statement? Is your mission statement lived out by your team? Are your stakeholders impacted by your mission?
Serve with Love Conference is an interactive discussion and training based on the book Serve with Love authored by Tom Mears to help individuals and organizations understand the power of a transformative mission statement through real-life case studies and hands-on activities.
By the end of the conference, attendees will be able to:
- Develop a personal purpose statement so you can bring greater clarity to your life
- Develop a new or enhance an existing transformational corporate mission statement to increase your profitability and impact
- Recognize a real-life case study about the impact of a transformational mission statement in an organization so you can model it
- Identify key stakeholders that your mission must serve to ensure that your mission execution is holistic and comprehensive
- Develop action plans to ensure that your stakeholders who are served through your mission statement are properly integrated throughout your organization
Get full details at: https://nehemiahproject.org/serve-with-love-conference/#pricing
There Are Many Ways To Engage With Us!
See the list of event types below and join us! Check back often to find out which events suit your schedule.
Our Events Include:
- Life reclaiming events for your household, work, health, and spirit (events color-coded in the calendar accordingly)
- Dream Acres events
- Speaking engagements
- Television segments
- Media appearances