As many of you know, we've been holding an annual Simplify Sale every summer as a fun way to encourage us all to SIMPLIFY our lives!
This year, we're taking our own advice to SIMPLIFY! In lieu of our annual Simplify Sale, we are offering a Slim Down (Your Stuff) Organizing Workshop & Event!
Join us Saturday June 22nd 1-3:30 PM
@ Dream Acres - Home of Restoring Order - 13691 SW Morgan Rd, Sherwood, OR.
At the event you'll be able to:
* Slim Your Stuff at our Organizing Workshop covering:
- Diagnosing Your Disorder - getting to the roots of how you became disorganized is the first step!
- 6 Common Organizing Mistakes - knowing what NOT to do can be your ticket to success in organizing!
- Pruning Principle - How to skinny your stuff, your calendar, & your life!
- 3 Critical Steps to Create and Keep Order - These are the keys to what we all want - lasting order!
* Shred Your Stuff:
To help you purge some of your backlogged paper in a secure way, Shred-It will be onsite accepting 1 bankers box of paper per participant.
* Donate Your Stuff:
Simplify your space and give to a good cause. Union Gospel Mission will be at the event (along with a couple strong helpers to unload if needed) to collect your donations. This is a great opportunity to clear out and slim down to make room for what's really important in your life!
Early Bird Discount! This is our most affordable workshop yet!
Sign up by June 7th to receive the early bird price of $39/person. After June 7th, price is $49 per person.
We hope you'll join us for the afternoon... You'll come away skinner! Visit our online store to register. Space is limited!