The corporate world can either be a place where executives and staff survive or thrive. Professionals working in this environment must be equipped with organizing systems and skills to make their maximum contribution to the company.
Studies reveal that organization is the most crucial predictor of success or failure for employees in either management or staff positions. Investing in individual and company-wide organization will give any corporation a strategic advantage by producing empowered employees.
Our professional organizers can work one-on-one with individuals within corporate environments to transform office space and functionality and personal productivity. We can assign one consultant or multiple consultants to our corporate clients, according to their size of company, preferences, timelines, and budgets. We can also work with decision-makers, departments, or teams to overhaul and improve central systems, like filing systems, supply and copy rooms, and community processes.
From managing direct reports to bottom lines, corporate professionals need targeted assistance for their space, paper, time, and task management. Some professionals need an office overhaul, decluttering, and optimal arrangement. Others require a filing system customized to their specific job description. Many need assistance managing their schedule, collaborators, and constituents.
In addition to creating customized individual and central systems, our organizing consultants are experts on the many layers of professional life. At Restoring Order®, we impart organizing skills and business savvy, empowering our corporate clients to enhance competence, maximize resources, and reclaim their professional lives.
Whether you are an executive, manager, or support staff, you can radically improve your professional effectiveness by hiring Restoring Order®. We take pride in impacting a corporate culture with positive change, whether on an individual or global level. Since the average professional wastes an hour per day through disorganization, each employee who “restores order” can gain up to six work weeks per year!
Organizing services to the Corporate professional may include:
Business process improvement
• Identifying stakeholders in organizational processes
• Enhancing individual, departmental, and/or company-wide processes
• Establishing protocols for work flow, so that the job outlasts the person
• Improving upon and ensuring awareness of and adherence to policies and procedures
• Identifying and creating missing processes and protocols in business systems
• Improving efficiency in existing systems on an individual or central level
Communication process improvement
• Determining appropriate flow of communication for individual or group
• Identifying reporting channels, clogs, and systems
• Establishing information transfer and communication systems between managers
and direct reports
• Implementing one-on-one or group meetings to streamline communication
• Reducing fragmentation and communication hiccups in sprawling corporate environments
• Identifying individual job definition within a greater group
• Creating job descriptions for one or more roles
• Assigning tasks
• Using internal and external resources for outsourcing tasks
• Systematizing delegation
Strategic time investment strategies
• Identifying priorities
• Improving methodologies to streamline work
• Establishing boundaries
• Managing individual and company tasks and calendars
• Preventing duplication of efforts
Paper and information system implementation
Establishing personalized systems as well as standardized community systems for:
• Record retention policies and protocols
• Tracking and routing of paper throughout the office
• The capture and activation of incoming paper
• The management of current or pending projects
• The transfer of paper, information, and tasks to superiors or subordinates
• The capture and reference of benchmarks, dashboards, and minutes
• The storage and custom organization of permanent reference filing
• The creation of personalized, portable reference materials pertinent to each position
Organization and processing of:
• Electronic file storage on individual hard drives
• Intranet or community electronic file storage protocols
• Individual office organization
• Space assessment and room arrangement
• Furniture planning and/or design collaboration with storage professionals
• Providing options and customizing paper and supply storage to each employee
• Product placement, loading, and labeling
Give us a call at 503-625-5774 or send us an email to set up an appointment!